The Global Medical Education Project Manager leads the development, approval and release of peer-to-peer medical education tactics. This particular role supports our client's launch brand. In this position you will collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage agencies and contributors (e.g., KOLs) during the development of Symposia, Lectures, Videos, and Peer Discussion Groups, etc. for Healthcare Professionals.
This is a salaried contract position with comprehensive benefits, which is likely to go long-term. The GME project manager works on site at the client's offices near North Wales, Pennsylvania.
- Ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies.
- Effectively applies and articulates strategy and goals of each resource in communications with Medical, Legal, and Regulatory partners.
- Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments and participates in the integrated cross-functional planning.
- Working within the constraints of internal systems/processes, ensures that the timing of asset launches are consistent with brand strategies utilizing appropriate channels.
- Understands and executes brand strategy, via the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources.
- Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors and internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages workflow that supports Speaker Preparation.
- Meetings - agenda and content.
- Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities.
- Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations to Marketing stakeholders, shares best practices within GME.
- Maintains adequate level of scientific, therapeutic and market knowledge.