The Global Medical Education Project Manager leads the development, approval and release of peer-to-peer medical education tactics supporting one or more brands. This particular role supports the client’s HIV products. In this position you will collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage agencies and contributors (e.g., KOLs) during the development of Symposia, Lectures, Videos, and Peer Discussion Groups, etc. for Healthcare Professionals.
This is a salaried contract position with comprehensive benefits, which is likely to go long-term. The GME project manager works on site at the client's offices near North Wales, Pennsylvania.
- Ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies.
- Effectively applies and articulates strategy and goals of each resource in communications with Medical, Legal, and Regulatory partners.
- Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments and participates in the integrated cross-functional planning.
- Working within the constraints of internal systems/processes, ensures that the timing of asset launches are consistent with brand strategies utilizing appropriate channels.
- Understands and executes brand strategy, via the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources.
- Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors and internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages workflow that supports Speaker Preparation.
- Meetings - agenda and content.
- Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities.
- Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations to Marketing stakeholders, shares best practices within GME.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements.
- Maintains adequate level of scientific, therapeutic and market knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years experience in a pharmaceutical Marketing and/or Sales-related function with strong scientific acumen.
- Prior experience in project management and in leading the development of marketing and/or promotional resources.
- Experience with HIV therapeutics strongly preferred. Experience with infectious disease is helpful.
- Ability to work in teams and to integrate multiple work-streams.
- Ability to manage vendors and interact with thought leaders.
- Demonstrated ethics and integrity.