Responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed marketing and business requirements and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Develop detailed project plans for small to large marketing communications and web projects for US, Europe and Asia markets.
• Manage the development and execution of projects that vary widely both in scope and cross-functional team members.
• Takes ownership for the overall project and navigate through issues while cultivating positive relationships with all teams involved.
• Create clear, specific and complete project status updates on a regular basis.
• Partner with marketing managers to execute market communication and web project priorities across all regions
• Execute projects within the mutually agreed upon time frame with timely and cohesive communications with internal and external teams throughout project life cycle.
• Evaluate project requirements and required resources and collaborate with the requestors to identify the most efficient implementation that meets the business and marketing requirements.
• Track project progress and align resources to work towards the project milestones and plan.
• Identify efficiencies and process improvements for marketing communications and web projects.
• Manage translations for marketing communication and web projects for Europe and Asia markets as necessary.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks and, when needed, report and escalate to management.
• Leverage strong and strategic relationships within multiple functions, including worldwide marketing programs, creative directors, copywriters, web developers, and marketing managers
• Manage and maximize utilization of project management tools, while providing support to the marketing team in the tools.
Role does not include:
• Definition of marketing objectives and strategy.
• Development of content
Critical Relationships for Success:
• Market Segment Managers
• Marketing Program Managers
• Regional Marketing Managers
• Product Development
• Marcom/Web Project Managers
• Worldwide Marcom Team Lead and Members
• Worldwide Web and Marketing Operations Team Lead and Members
• Agency Relationships and Suppliers
• Project management for marketing communications and web projects including, but are not limited to brand identity, digital marketing assets, photography, print literature, advertisements, logo design, packaging, tradeshow, retail point-of-purchase and website/multimedia.
• Planning and coordinating multifunctional teams.
• Understands business and technical objectives of web projects
• Working with ambiguous and fluid inputs
• Exposure to education and/or technology markets.
• Teaming, including cross-functional and cross-organizational teams where influence, rather than control, is required to achieve goals.
• Excellent time-management skills to drive multiple project schedules simultaneously and ensure deliverables are met on time
• Strong written and verbal communications to share project status, highlight risks, and influence
• Conflict resolution, negotiation and relationship building
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite software
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized self-starter – someone who can take initiative, develop new ideas, etc.
How Role Will Be Measured
• Delivering role responsibilities.
• Delivering on against business requirements, schedules and budgets
• Building and maintaining successful and productive relationships within marketing communications/web team and other functional groups
Not Required but a Plus
• InMotion Experience
• Project Management Certification