My client is a technology company based in California with offices worldwide and has been voted one of the best places to work in the UK for consecutive years. This is a brilliant company to have on your profile and will add value to your work experience.
This role is working within the EMEA Brand & Reputation organisation. The core focus of this department is demonstrating the positive impact that the company has on economies by empowering people and businesses to start, grow and compete online, effectively setting them up for success.
The team are looking for someone with excellent communication and project management skills to work in the central team.
- Lead Tech & Education projects
- Working across teams to coordinate our Tech & Education initiatives
- Lead Tech & Education comms and marketing initiatives
- Managing external partnerships relationship
- Developing a road map/schedule for projects, with key milestones outlined for various work streams
- Organising weekly status updates on Projects work streams and coordinating meetings with partners/agencies working on the Project
- Support the team communication efforts
- Support media campaigns launches (including media planning and creatives)
- Support any comms activities (blog posts, brochures and more)
- Key Agency relationships
- Briefing and working with agencies, managing comms and deliverables
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Technology/online industry experience, knowledge of online products, online marketing, understanding of the business strategic and competitive position
- Comfortable analysing and presenting results and recommendations, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to get things done with an entrepreneurial mindset for overcoming obstacles
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a very fast-moving environment, strong project management experience, campaign planning and execution
- Self starter and - working with limited guidance and a proactive approach
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Outstanding ability to drive cross functional efforts and manage stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to help develop marketing strategy, business plans, market insights, analyse campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. An exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Experience working on tech or education projects is an advantage