Your role as the Regional Online Project Manager is to develop and deliver plans in support of the merchandising team to help drive our online sales in Americas. You will also be responsible for supporting strong partnerships with business group counterparts, developing plans to help land our promotions and campaigns in a timely fashion and sharing best practices.
Our client is looking for an Online Project Manager to support the Regional Online Store Merchandising lead in creating and executing all merchandising projects and programs with the site merchandising team in Canada & LatAm. The ideal candidate is nimble and collaborative with experience supporting and executing international e-commerce initiatives. The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous environment demonstrating strong organization skills, leadership and problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
Support Regional Online Site Merchandising Team
- Manage and coordinate projects from the global corp driven marketing calendar
- Track and manage a comprehensive marketing project calendar for the region
- Represent the region on international marketing calls to help drive timelines, execution and performance
- Strategically communicate online plans for the region, understanding the customer shopping experience
- Consolidate and document learning and best practices throughout the fiscal year and share accordingly & capture feedback and make recommendations to improve program execution
- Maintain and review comprehensive tracking documents
- Coordinate activities with regional and online teams
- The ability to manage a high volume of work with the regional role (Canada, Brazil, Mexico, LATAM)
- Align priorities and plans with Online Store Managers and Regional Online Store Merchandisers.
- Identify relevant seasonal beats for local market. Work with online store teams per country, to determine campaign priorities and ideal execution.
- Project manage all cross-market campaign workbacks, campaign updates and communication with local team. Advocate for local nuances as needed.
- Send weekly market newsletter with campaign, promo and onboarding updates
- Maintain Campaign OneNote ensuring content is always up to date and team is using the resource to document the current execution and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Work with Buyers, Site Merchandising, and Marketing teams to ensure promo details are relevant for the market, adjusted where needed and all inputs are accurate (Ts & Cs, SKU inclusion, marketing inclusion, etc). Ensure all stakeholders are clear on promo details that could be problematic within their workstream.
- Maintain Promo Tracker ensuring promo details are always up to date as per the promo queue and any promo nuances or local discrepancies are clearly documented.
- Send weekly market newsletter with campaign, promo and onboarding updates.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Online Project Management roles
- Proven thought leadership and results leading online marketing projects for e-commerce retailers over past 5-7 years
- A deep understanding of digital & ecommerce marketing for multiple product categories, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution & online analytics experience
- A track record of exceptional partnering across a wide-array of internal business groups, stakeholders and execution partners with demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management and international experience is strongly preferred
- Understanding of online merchandising and end to end customer experience in ecommerce environments
- A character that exemplifies our clients values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills in English. French, Portuguese, Spanish language knowledge are helpful