Our client, a worldwide online transportation network technology company, is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. They are building technology people use everyday. Headquartered in San Francisco, they are seeking a Project Manager for a 4-month assignment.
Day to day, the role will be responsible for managing a team of 6 people who generate employment contracts for all new hires across US, Canada, and Latin America. This requires team management skills, ability to handle escalated issues, and an appreciation for adhering to SLAs.
This role will need to ensure all processes of the team are documented (create SOP), ensure everything in the contract generation process is as automated as possible, and develop a robust training plan to train new admins.
- Define project scope, objectives, stakeholders with clear timelines - monitor and track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Training of team through transition
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Team management skills
- Ability to handle escalated issues
- Appreciation for adhering to SLAs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 4+ years experience