Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is seeking project manager support in migrating product information for healthcare professionals from their current sites to a new platform. This project is estimated to run from November to February, and will require regular on-site presence at the office in Upper Gwynedd, PA. An extension through June 2014 is possible.
The project manager is a member of the country launch and planning project team and is responsible for brand migration planning, creating benchmark estimates and timelines, and updating the brand wave plan. This position works closely with the content leads and visual designer to ensure projects stay on track through all phases of the migration process.
Throughout the design and build phases, the project manager schedules meetings to review and present mockups and ensures the content lead and visual designer have the input needed to meet the delivery of tasks assigned. The project manager conducts the kickoff meeting for launch and ensures that everyone has what they need to keep projects moving through the QA of the website build and design, legal changes, and content.
- Act as main point of contact for various individuals and teams, including content leads, design leads, and brand team
- Provide and lead daily and weekly calls to ensure team alignment and proper prioritization of projects
- Coordinate timing, deliverables and process for web migrations/redesigns
- Lead reviews with brand teams and ensure alignment on feedback
- Develop high level communication of projected migrations
- Create and manage change logs and feedback cycles for both migration and client teams
- Provide support to migration lead and migration team, including asset acquisition and organization, and prioritizing work load
- Collaborate with capabilities team to ensure alignment on launches