Start Date: 8/19/13
Duration: 1 yr.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Define promotion objectives and deliverables that support business goals.
• Set and continually manage expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts in relation to promotional directives.
• Plan and schedule timelines and expectations using appropriate tools.
• Identify and track project status and deliverables.
• Proactively manage change - identify potential pitfalls and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow pertinent business and content team relationships.
• Lead communication responsibilities for the success of projects.
• Review job requirements with business needs to make recommendations for efficiencies and enhancements.
Coordinates and executes web site content updates and implementations for their site area (category). Will also work to assemble and schedule the updates within our content management systems. Will facilitate the quality assurance of promotional and content updates to the site, coordinating with other online content team members and online business team members. Will be responsible for creating and maintaining the site update schedule. Will also track the content team's progress on tasks and coordinate with other members of the content team as well as business and operational partners within BestBuy.com
1. Project Management
2. Having worked with Designers and Copywriters
3. Experience with Content Management Systems
4. Experience with Programming Languages, Specifically HTML Code
5. Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint and Visio.
1. Ability to work in a fast moving environment
2. Ability to prioritize
3. Ability to follow process
4. Strong Organizational Skills
Industry experience preferred:
1. Large Enterprise Experience
2. Agency Experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs