We have a client that is in need of Print Production Project Coordinator specialist. Full-time, on-site, on going.
What we want:
• This role supports organization when it comes to print (includes in-house and helping source/quote/manage external print jobs)
• Collecting items for items for events, awards, collateral kits
• Manage collateral store/online portal
• Maintain relationships with vendors
• Supply ordering – paper, pens, misc items
• Be able to send files to printers/cropping machines/plotter
• Self-starter, no manual to this job and would love someone who likes to implement processes
NICE TO HAVE: • Basic Graphic Design/Knowledge of Adobe Suite –can assist with page layouts, cropping images, etc.
This role is essentially a production assistant role. Their job is to assist the Sr. Creative Director with anything related to marketing production. This person keeps the
department running smoothly by utilizing strong organizational and communication skills to provide excellent customer service to staff and Chairs.
• Coordinates and assists with marketing activities which include chair customer support, internal customer support, direct mail, printing and production. Provide direct mail and production support to mainly the Marketing
• Department/New Group Start/ Events/Field Operations
• Coordinate production and fulfillment of event boxes for Launch, New Group Build, Local Marketing Events, VES and special events such as ChairWorld and Executive Exchanges
• Chair customer service – Support chairs by filling all marketing correspondences requests and web requests to prospects on their behalf. Ensure prospects gained through web site are sent complete package of
• information. Give prospect information to chairs as they call in.
• Direct mail - Event mailings and print requests
• Inventory Management – track inventory and usage to prevent a gap in marketing material supplies.
• Print & Production – In house hi-volume print requests: handouts, manuals, and posters.
• Workshop support – Printing all materials: Posters, handouts, manuals, name tags, table tents, last minute request from chairs & facilitators.
• Project management – manage all projects through ASANA and provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers
• Alliance events and special events, as needed.
• Mail merging
• Coordinate and manage the fulfillment of New Member Kits.
• Negotiate and coordinate with various print and fulfillment vendors
• Manage print and production supply materials
• Organize supply room
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year experience in a professional business environment desired. Professionalism a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills and professional phone demeanor.
• Proficient computer skills; MS Office, Onyx and database management.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to handle high stress, quick paced environment