The Marketing Project Coordinator position is a new role created to support the Senior Technical Program Manager in the coordination of global digital initiatives. The person in this role will assist the Program Management team in their charter to drive global roadmap and technical executional alignment for Paid Media, Social Marketing and .com web site optimization initiatives, as agreed-to with our Regional Stakeholders and in close collaboration with the subject matter experts of the GDS Team.
This is an integral position and we are looking for a flexible, inspiring candidate who has excellent organizational and communication skills, serious project management aptitude, a keen eye to the details and the ability to work with people across multiple teams and regions. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys 'making order out of chaos' and working in a fast-paced environment.
This position is based in San Jose and will report to the Senior Manager of Technical Program Management on the Global Digital Services Team. This new role does not include people management responsibilities.
- Support the Senior Technical Program Manager and Technical Project Management Team in all aspects of project management including project planning, requirements gathering, communication, status tracking, implementation, monitoring, and follow-up.
- Capture meeting notes, prepare agendas, coordinate and centralize project documentation.
- Help document business, project and technology requirements for key initiatives.
- Actively participate in stakeholder meetings, working sessions, workshops + assist with setup, as needed.
- Follow through on action items generated from project meetings.
- Execute on various project-related tasks.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies, e.g. help us "work smarter"
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Communication, Operations, Marketing, Business Administration, or closely related field.
- 2+ years in a project coordination role.
- Effective communicator who interacts with clarity, purpose and authenticity.
- Process-driven individual who excels at managing complex projects.
- Outstanding documentation skills.
- Fully versed in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Brings to the team a culture of enthusiasm and positivity with a 'can-do' attitude