Strong financial services company is seeking support in marketing! Working with underrepresented market's, specifically, expanding market share in the Women's Market.
Project management responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing market scope, project plan, budget and deliverable execution.
• Executes typical project functions such as building agendas and running meetings.
• Interacts with the home office to build deliverables.
• Interacts with the Field to support calls and face to face Field events.
• Helps build annual budget, tracks plan/actual/forecast as work is executed.
• Assists in the quarterly budget reforecast.
• Can message why budget has changed as a result of scope changes.
• Engages with the market lead, understands the market strategy
• Tracks business partner initiatives to ensure completed on time and budget.
• Creates deliverables to support the market.
• Maintains online materials
• Eventually the candidate should have the ability to answer simple market questions from business partners for the Field
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications
• Prior project management experience or significant experience demonstrating ability to execute complex deliverables
• Ability to work independently
• MS Project is not required, however must have the ability to put a project plan together
• We will screen for flexibility, curiosity, and soft skills for working in diverse markets and creativity. The ideal candidate will have started their own personal diversity and inclusion journey and will have a level of understanding of how selling to a diverse market might be different. Prior success working with capturing market share in this sector is preferred.