Great company in Milwaukee, WI is seeking an experienced Project Manager. A successful candidate can quickly jump in and learn the market and the work underway to help support our sales representatives serve diverse clients well.
Project management responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing market scope, project plan, budget and deliverable execution.
• Executes typical project functions such as building agendas and running meetings.
• Interacts with the home office to build deliverables.
• Interacts with the Field to support calls and face to face Field events.
• Helps build annual budget, tracks plan/actual/forecast as work is executed.
• Assists in the quarterly budget reforecast.
• Can message why budget has changed as a result of scope changes.
• Engages with the market lead, understands the market strategy
• Tracks business partner initiatives to ensure completed on time and budget.
• Creates deliverables to support the market.
• Maintains online materials
• Eventually the candidate should have the ability to answer simple market questions from business partners for the Field
Will this worker need to be fingerprinted?
Are there any additional deliverables or expectations of this position? [Required]
Are there any additional qualifications or requirements for candidates? [Required]
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications
• Prior project management experience or significant experience demonstrating ability to execute complex deliverables
• Ability to work independently
• MS Project is not required, however must have the ability to put a project plan together
• We will screen for flexibility, curiosity, and soft skills for working in diverse markets. The ideal candidate will have started their own personal diversity and inclusion journey and will have a level of understanding of how selling to a diverse market might be different.
Is there any training required for this role? [Required]
Will the role require any after-hours work (i.e. weekends, late nights, extended hours)? [Required]
There are minimal requirements for travel or off hour work. There are opportunities to support field events in other cities. It would be a maximum of 1-2 nights of travel per year. We have some PMs that are unable to travel so that is not a deal-breaker. If the Field is in Milwaukee, there may be a few evenings where evening/weekend work will be required. This is also minimal - limited to less than 5 times per year.