The Project Enhancements Coordinator will act as the day-to-day contact with our on and offshore development teams to ensure that smaller-scale digital enhancements are completed both accurately and timely. He/She will interface with Business Partners to clearly identify scope and requirements of the site updates and will then prioritize the enhancements in the appropriate manner. They will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and general health of all brand websites, email development, and digital coupons. A successful candidate in this role will be able to multitask, keep an organized record of current enhancement tickets, and be able to clearly communicate updates and issues in a timely manner.
• Self-starter with a proactive mindset - ability to think outside of the box is highly encouraged
• Experience with digital ticketing systems (e.g., JIRA, lighthouse, Basecamp)
• Proficient with business applications such as Word, Excel, Project and Visio
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to follow-through on projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 2+ years of experience with digital solutions and services
• Candidate should have a thorough understanding of Drupal and prior experience in working with off-shore development teams
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Prioritize, plan, and manage site updates
• Liaise with our Solution Center and Architects on a regular basis to ensure alignment with protocol and policies
• Oversee the implementation of new functionality/capabilities
• Evaluate all content/capabilities for cross-brand optimization
• Identify and address technical updates and issues, including but not limited to, browser functionality, link/URL cleanup and other bugs
• Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure all updates are implemented properly
• Provide direction/guidance to development teams when additional information is needed
• Provide additional services such as liaising with creative agencies and/or third-party vendors
• Analyze data from multiple sources (e.g. web analytics tools Google Analytics, A/B/N & MV tests, primary user research, survey data, business intelligence tools) to develop insights and recommendations for improving digital tactics performance and business KPIs.
• Partner with stakeholders to understand key business goals and assists in the identification of insights required to improve our consumer’s experience and to monitor business performance, including key consumer and prospective segments.
• Ensure that site measurement tools are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and measured to enable the gathering of data required to make tactical and strategic decision making.
• Daily coordination with the 3 Business Technology Partners that the role will support
• Daily coordination with the Solution Center who manages the development support team
• Weekly communication with Brand Managers and Digital Marketing Managers
• Daily coordination and communication with external creative agencies who create and deliver assets for website development work
• Daily coordination with our offshore development team