My Client who a Global Media and Entertainment company are now to looking to bring on a Creative Manager due to ambitious growth plans. Although this Client is on a global scale, they still have that start-up feel so in turn that are looking for somebody to come on board and be really hands on, not just take a back seat.
It’s an exciting time for the business as they continue to expand as the premier destination for lifestyle / beauty and style.
The Global Creative Manager leads the team to work within established processes to most efficiently deliver accurate work within agreed deadlines. You will be comfortable leading a Client / Creative Services team through campaigns and also dealing direct with clients on smaller projects so the opportunity really offers a wide spectrum! This is a real opportunity to carve something out for yourself.
The role will come with many Duties and Responsibilities to name a few:
- Working across Global brands, managing relationships to further grow the business
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Develops relationships with all departments to ensure smooth delivery of creative initiatives
- Works closely with global marketing services and business development team to encourage and support global initiatives wherever possible
- Ensure stakeholders meet all brief submission deadlines for all assets within a campaign
- Communicating closely with stakeholders to make sure all project elements are agreed and aligned with each area of the business and Brand
- Build great relationships with people across a number of teams
- Process management and creative project management
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Be a Strategic and Operational
- Experience of delivering Branded Content / Digital content campaigns is also important (bonus points if you have a background in experiential too).
- Extensive experience working as a Project Manager/Creative Manager/Studio Manager
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Advanced understanding of branding
- Highly organized in order to successfully manage a varied and sizable workload
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to work, including a strong focus on accuracy
- Polite and confident in manner and ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in an organizational setting
- Shows resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required
- Carries out all responsibilities in a way which supports the practice’s values and promotes its equal opportunities and diversity principles
- Proactive with positive, high energy personality
This is a strategic and senior operational role not creative / conceptual. For further information on this new opportunity, please do apply ASAP.