Job Title: Data Assistant - Licensing Team
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 months
**Our Fortune 500 Fashion client is looking for a Data Assistant to join their Licensing team for a 6 month long contract**
The Data Assistant role is to support the 3rd Party & Licensing Team, which is responsible for the development, cost negotiations, communication and execution of 3rd Party and Licensed product. His/her role is to enter and maintain absolute accuracy of all data in multiple tools and systems. We are looking for a computer savvy individual with strong Excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly. He/she must be detail oriented and able to prioritize while managing multiple projects from various businesses, He/she must be a creative problem solver, collaborative, highly motivated and agile in order to support the end-to-end production process.
Maintain and update general spreadsheets and documents with exceptional attention to detail
Enter and maintain accuracy of data within multiple internal systems: ACT, Prompt, PLM , Bulk Uploader, Costing Tool
Develop technical expertise across multiple systems and act as a lead in training new team members
Stay up to date on any system/process changes and share/train the team as needed
Identify opportunities for process improvements to drive efficiency and simplicity
Develop strong relationships with 3rd party /licensing team (internal team) and cross-functional teams
Assist with vendor onboarding to ensure that vendors are clear on testing protocols, shipping requirements, invoicing etc.
Communicate deliverables to cross functional business partners with strong follow through
Track all pre-production samples, review with merchants, and send approvals to vendors in timely manner
Audit data mailboxes to ensure vendors are correctly submitting government required documents
Support 3rd Party in completion of the Season Logistics Doc (shared w DCs to ensure product awareness and prevent damages)
Proficient computer skills, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel.
Effectively communicate in both written and verbal form
Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to quickly adapt to change
General understanding of retail math and/or comfortable with numbers
Ability to interpret shifting business strategies. Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Demonstrate ability to effectively handle issues and challenging situations
Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn
• Managing multiple Brands / Categories within ACT for inputs / updates ( vendor, COO, TP ) prep for bookings.
• Trade stone
• Follow up with IM on PO Sizing / Packing
• Transmitting & creating PDFs for PO/DPO/CDs for urgent corrections to orders.
• Reconciling receipts.
• Process Recovery Expense from late charges
• Working with CSSC to resolve invoice discrepancies
• Follow up with vendors to ensure on time delivery
• Supporting data updates in smart sheets as info. changes.
• Creating PSR line sheets each season
• Supporting logistics in seasonal off standard charts that are shared DC .
• Owning vs supporting the booking process ( Data Integrity, communication with MST, IM, VENDOR )
• Pulling AUC reports seasonally (ESSBASE)
• Onboarding vendors, work with vendor, SSO, logistics, packing to fully on board and support vendor
• Support M.I research
• Support Maintenance of ‘ The Goods ‘ + ‘ Hot Spot ‘