Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking four Project Coordinator to help with a Streaming Service project. The project will include researching approximately 4,000 bonus titles across 200 feature titles in 14 languages and on all asset types (video, inserts, audio dubs, dub credits, subtitles). This is a 5-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extending until the project is complete.
- Basic knowledge of physical and digital media assets (video, audio and subtitles). Able to recognize legacy media and file formats.
- Attention to detail, very important.
- Excellent communication skills and effective team player.
- Preference of working under pressure while managing multiple tasks and organizing work effectively.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with office software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Post production knowledge, applicable to asset research, prep and packaging.
- Basic knowledge of of the brand's theatrical content and in-home products (catalog and recent releases).
- Preferred knowledge: WMLS, Wonderland and CPS (not required).
- Previous experience working in a Post-Production environment a plus.
- Asset management (experience with tapes, digital files)
- Experience researching tapes & asset files (video, audio, subtitles, duck credits)
- Experience with post production (knowledge of file formats, legacy media, HD cams)
- Experience with Excel (frequent reports - at least 1x per week, pivot tables is a MUST, VLook up formulas a must, managing a large amount of data in a spreadsheets)
- Google Docs
- MUST be detail oriented (no room for error and candidates should be ready to discuss in interviews)