This is a great opportunity to join our growing creative studio in Boise. As a Project Coordinator you will manage workflow and process efficiency for the Aquent Studio’s team supporting marketing communications for a global aerospace client. You will work in conjunction with account and project management to ensure the smooth workflow of projects throughout the studio by utilizing Aquent Studios project management database. Projects will be both print and digital.
We are adding this role to support our client’s west coast operations. This is a part-time 25-30 hour per week position starting in the early afternoon and providing coverage until 7:00 p.m. MT. Hours may increase to 40 hours per week depending on project volumes and the project coordinator’s interest and availability.
Responsibilities include opening jobs in our project management tool (Webvantage), project tracking, updating and reporting, budget tracking, updating and invoicing, PDF version control and minor QC of files. The amount of administrative duties and responsibilities in this role is high and, as such, we seek someone qualified to handle the demands and requirements of heavy administration within a coordinator role.
Project Coordination and Administrative Responsibilities:
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times and effectively represent Aquent’s values.
- Develop a keen understanding of the client’s brand standards, processes, file management and naming protocols.
- Coordinate flow of multiple projects concurrently, communicating with the project and account managers as needed.
- Manage project database(s) and reporting, taking ownership of accuracy of information. This includes the management and updates of project schedules, tasks and estimates as well as a review of QA.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files.
- Meet with account and project managers to discuss status/project updates, work flow, priorities, project billing and invoicing.
- Associate’s degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of project coordination or traffic management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing large volume of projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent client service skills with strong diplomatic verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely thorough, detail-oriented and organized
- Understanding of InDesign, Acrobat, PhotoShop and Illustrator preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files – including print and digital production and image/data rights management.