Online Marketing/UX/Web Apps
Must have strong coordinating/managing projects within the online space. Strong understanding of the User Experience process and ability to perform testing and create process flows as needed.
The eCommerce Strategy team within the Direct Distribution organization is currently looking for an energetic, well-organized Project Coordinator to support the team’s execution of Online Marketing and Sales initiatives. Current initiatives include delivery of significant business, marketing and technology projects that will increase online applications and sales contributing incremental revenue to the direct distribution business.
• Project management, including coordination of communications, project statuses, day-to-day issue resolution and improvements across multiple work streams
• Coordinator for Legal negotiations and research, contracts and state filings – including process documentation, diagrams and user flows
• Release management for web applications, including work plans, test plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans
• Partner with various internal and external resources to ensure understanding, buy-in and completion of work
• Conduct brainstorming and working sessions on business solutions / concepts
• Business requirements gathering and documentation
• User Acceptance Testing coordination and execution
• Contribute to changing team responsibilities and priorities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience project managing multiple simultaneous projects, of mid to large size initiatives in a fast paced environment
• Strong project leadership skills combined with strong business knowledge and in-depth analytical skills
• 3+ years of experience in conducting business analysis for web applications throughout the application development process, including building user scenarios, use cases, process flow diagrams/descriptions, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user acceptance test scripts and metric analysis.
• Highly motivated, goal-oriented, collaborative, team player with the ability to accept constructive criticism and implement change with a positive attitude.
• Strong communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and effective experience in the consumer-focused digital space
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs