START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY COORDINATOR! **
• Individual contributor responsible for assisting in the management of the day to day business of production from the purchase order (PO) placement to arrival in the distribution center (DC).
• Monitors, tracks and reports on the status of product from the placement of purchase orders through flow to fillers for Assembly Centers/Distribution Centers.
• Responsible for the key supply chain responsibilities and initiatives across the Beauty business.
• The team is the focal point of brand execution initiatives, including all innovation launches, gifting and replenishment business.
• The team is responsible for master production scheduling with the goal of delivering on-time and complete metrics, reducing inventory costs, and improving speed to market.
• This role would support the operations team as an individual contributor responsible for assisting in the management of the day to day business of production from the PO placement to arrival of the finished goods into the DC.
• They will be responsible for monitoring, tracking and running reports on the status of product from the placement of purchase orders through delivery to the DC.
• Responsible for Vendor coordination
• Responsible for tracking & timely movement of inventory
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 0 – 2 years of related experience
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel - VBA skills (ability to write macros)
• Experience with ERP system (SAP experience would be preferred)
• Prior experience in an operations supporting role
(Order ID 651644)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs