coordinate and maintain the development calendar for respective business/category and support business initiatives; track development targets and deliverables, ensuring timely, flawless execution; offer and roll out process enhancements that support of greater speed and agility; liaison for client group, maintaining communication and follow-up between parties; may facilitate meetings; integral advocate to support change initiatives and ease transitions; takes direction under moderate supervision, exercising a minimal degree of autonomy/decision-making; 2+ years of experience.
• Partner with Manager to develop and maintain the calendar in accordance with the parameters of the brand; proactively addressing potential risks and overcoming road blocks.
• Document and communicate processes to support team in completion of deliverables; ensuring seamless execution.
• Track development ratios against targets; analyze and communicate variances against business priorities.
• Organize meetings/presentations, handling all up-front logistics, note taking and post meeting follow-ups.
• Recommend and administer process improvements to increase efficiency and speed/agility.
• Liaise between client group and cross-functional teams to track commitments and communicate changes.
• Assist with the implementation of new business initiatives; supporting team through transition to realize change in support of business direction.
• Ensure deliverables meet budget and time commitments; identifying efficiencies without compromising excellence.
• Other administrative/operations duties, as required, in support of overall business initiatives.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and dynamic thinker who can think outside the box to reach a solution.
• Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organization.
• Maintains tact and diplomacy in high stake situations.
• Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach.
• Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
• Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility.
• Flexible and creative problem solver.
• Passion for Product Lifecycle/Development process.
• Personal professionalism and accountability.
• Possible domestic travel, if necessary.
• 2+ years of Project Management/Operations Experience in Retail or Related Field.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills; knowledge of Flex PLM a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs