Our client, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Project Coordinator Contractor to help with project management and general personnel support on 3 upcoming launch campaigns. The ideal candidate will be incredibly organized, be comfortable with file transfer software, have insane attention to detail, be adept at developing and beautifying Power Point presentations, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
The Team Support Contractor will report to a Director of Marketing but will have their assignments managed across 3 Brand Managers. The Director of Marketing will manage the workload across these assignments.
• Develop and manage timelines for major projects.
• Manage budget tracking documents across brands.
• Facilitate the transfer of large files and assets between internal and external parties.
• Sit in on key meetings to take notes, then provide and distribute written recaps along with next steps and assignments.
• Schedule meetings upon request.
• Fill out and track asset distribution forms with external partners.
• Create professional looking PowerPoint presentations from content provided by the Brand Managers.
• Support business travel through booking flights, hotels, and helping to manage expense reports.
• Other department support as needed.
• 2+ years in a project management or team support role of some kind.
• Highly self-motivated and extremely well-organized.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Collaborative and friendly individual who will appreciate the fun and chaos that comes with working at a video game company.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and File Transfer software.
• Video asset management experience a plus.
• Samples of PowerPoint presentations and Timeline documents requested.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs