Large Media and Entertainment brand in Seattle is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their Television Group. This is a temporary role slated to go up to 1 year and could extend.
- Coordinate with Digital Forecasting + Reporting team leads on their various projects across the Television Group. Then assist in planning, documentation and prioritization to ensure all deliverables are on time and to spec.
- Organize appropriate meetings with stakeholders and drive discussions/responses across multiple projects to ensure team leads are effectively moving projects forward
- Manage the entry, follow-up and tracking of various technical tickets. This tracking will keep the team leads aware of any delays and able to manage accordingly
- Identify areas of improvement (e.g. process enhancements/consolidation, inefficiencies, reporting standards, etc.) and propose and execute resolutions with input from all critical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably quantitative background, i.e.- Finance, Economics, Statistics)
- 2+ years in project management, chief of staff type role
- Experience managing projects/coordinating with others
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Strong analytic skills to assist in problem solving
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced ambiguous environment either in a team setting or independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with multiple managers on a variety of projects. Should be comfortable driving multiple deadlines when needed
- Reliable; resourceful; pro-active in approach to questions, looks for solutions and information in creative ways
Required Education: BA in related field