Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator/Administrator to support their Health and Medical team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Health and Medical projects, as well as manage and maintain the EMR system. The Project Coordinator will be providing support to the overall health and medical surveillance process. The Project Coordinator needs to have strong SharePoint site building and maintenance experience.
Project Coordination and Support
• Supports global deployment and implementation activities for the Projects.
• Supports tracking activities and project deliverables.
• Develops and maintains SharePoint sites.
• Provides support in maintaining web & training materials.
• Coordinates and project team meetings.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules
• Assists with the development of presentations and meeting content as needed.
• Documenting meeting minutes and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Organizing project stakeholders’ engagements/meetings and attending and participating in the meetings as required/.
• Providing general office support: copying, scanning, faxing, mailing and filing documents.
• Scheduling travel logistics for team members.
• Responds in a timely manner to correspondence and inquiries (phone e-mail, letter) including the GO 308 mailbox.
• Maintaining general correspondence files.
• Coordinates meeting logistics (conference room, catering coordination and scheduling).
• Prepares reports and presentations.
• Processes bills, check requests and purchase orders.
• Mail outs and Mail distribution
• Supports, develops, and coordinates special project planning tools.
• Maintains Contracts, Agreements and relationships with vendors.
• Bachelors’ Degree required
• 2-4 years of Project Administration and Coordination experience required
• SharePoint experience – creating new and maintaining existing SharePoint sites.
• MS Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
• SharePoint certification would be nice to have
• Understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC), Project & Portfolio Management processes & best practices
• Effective communicator at all levels of the organization (team member to Sr. leadership)
• Strong Teamwork skills
• Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Visio
• Excellent business acumen and technical aptitude - Industry experience; solid understanding of the energy industry