Vitamin T is currently in search of a Project Coordinator for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
- Define scope, goals and deliverables with client and project team.
- Plan and enter jobs in system.
- Create schedule and timeline. Then shepherd each job, through studio, from arrival to delivery.
- Work within deadlines (many tight) and budgets.
- Allocate proper resources.
- Monitor and report on project process.
- Follow staff to keep track of all changes and determine what are included and what are billable.
- Anticipate problems and recognize opportunities.
- Understand corporate/brand guidelines to insure client brand compliance.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure continuity and accuracy of all projects.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Implement and manage changes when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess results of project.
- Make sure all work is aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the company.
- Fit is most important. PM will be part of a small-but-mighty staff that is “all in”; when we are in the trenches we need our PM to feel connected to us and have our backs.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards