Our Leading Media Entertainment Client is looking for a Project Coordinator.
Seeking a Project Coordinator to join Project Management Team. In this position you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and accuracy of the project data in the data systems for products in Specified Brands categories. You will support the Program Management Team by general administrative responsibilities, publishing reports and extracting data from our systems. This position interfaces with diverse multi-functional Development and Marketing teams, the Global Data Governance team, and product development partners in client's Far East offices, and other global locations.
• Collaborate and communicate with team members, US and global as required, regarding project plan details/updates.
• Create and maintain project workspaces that capture critical path data for new product development using web based system.
• Review global marketing line plans and wave plans to identify projects required for project number setup.
• Work closely with the global development team and the data governance team to determine the appropriate parent and material number assignment for every item.
• Review and publish accurate weekly activity summary reports (topline).
• Generate weekly topline Dashboard reports for specific product lines and distribute to team members.
• Review reports to reconcile active/inactive projects.
• Utilize forward planning tool to create agendas for development team reviews.
• Emphasize data management compliance with our standard company processes and procedures.