Our client is an outstanding consumer packaged goods manufacturer pretty well known to the general public. They're looking for someone for 5-6 months, potentially longer depending on the project's progression. The role would begin as a 20 hour a week job and ramp up quickly to 40+ hours a week. The start of 20 hours is to make sure this person is trained on their internal processes and technology then have them progress to 40 from there.
This company is in the process of mapping out their end-to-end business processes. For example within their Finance department, they've been tasked to meet internally put together what the steps are involved with their day-to-day work, such as invoicing. Once each department/team has met and drawn out their business processes, they're looking to this person to digitize it! This includes taking the business maps and building out the workflows for each process. They use a software tool called ARIS, but they do not require experience specifically in this tool. Any workflow management software experience will do!
- 1+ year working experience in project management, user-experience, or other related field.
- Experience working on workflows through a workflow management tools such as Visio, ARIS, Microsoft Flow or related
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, working and collaborating cross-functionally with several different departments
- Strong understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Experience following up on tasks to ensure deadlines are met with multiple team members
- High Attention to Details