Aquent's client - a top social media company in Menlo Park - is seeking a highly organized Project Coordinator for their Business Marketing Team!
This team will need someone to manage day-to-day case studies and projects for approximately 9 months. The role requires collaboration across marketing, sales, writers and designers. This role also offers an opportunity to work across all North America audience teams and generate best-in-class content and customer proof points using company business products and services.
- Coordinate, produce and project manage case study production for North America Business Marketing
- Project manage the development of marketing content for vertical and thought leadership presentations
- Facilitate internal content approval process across legal, sales, and marketing
- Oversee editing and production process for both case studies and content
- Manage team status updates and own internal communication for North America Business Marketing
- Optimize operations across customer success and content teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple, short-duration projects are essential
- Experience developing B2B marketing content
- Outstanding communication & organizational skills
- Superb cross-functional, project management and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Ability to stay calm and work with ease under pressure
- Ability to manage a lot of documents within Excel, Drop box, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred