Reporting to the onsite Operations Director, the Aquent Project Coordinator will manage workflow and process efficiency for the dedicated Aquent Studio for Merck supporting the client's global marketing communications. Working with the Aquent Studios team, the Project Coordinator will work in conjunction with project management to ensure the smooth traffic of projects after intake by account managers through final release. Projects will be both print and digital.
Tasks will include opening jobs in project management tool (Webvantage), project tracking and reporting, budget tracking and invoicing, markup of changes, version control and minor QC of final files and regulatory submissions.
The amount of administrative duties and responsibilities in this role is high and, as such, we seek someone qualified to handle the demands and requirements of heavy administration within a coordinator role.
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent Aquent's values
- Develop a keen understanding of the client's brands standards, file management and naming protocols
- Coordinate submissions for approvals, as requested - assuring the proper management and version control of all submissions, creative and regulatory
- Coordinate flow of multiple projects concurrently, communicating with the project and account managers, as needed
- Manage project database(s) and reporting, taking ownership of accuracy of information.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files.
- Meet with project managers to discuss status/project updates, work flow, priorities etc.
- Oversee adherence to file structure standards, naming conventions.
- QC files prior to submissions as requested.
- Exhibit enthusiasm for developing new business for Aquent by building client confidence based on performance excellence.
- Help identify and define workflow best practices
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Understanding of compliance & regulatory requirements.
5+ years of project coordination or traffic management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing large volume of projects in a fast paced environment.
Excellent client service skills with strong diplomatic verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to estimate resource requirements based on project scope.
Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files – including print and digital production and image/data rights management.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project teams.
Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities.
Proficiency with basic office computer applications and workflow management systems.