Vitamin T is currently in search of a Project Coordinator for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long-term contract role!
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
· Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
· Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Report and escalate issues to management as needed
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards