Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing and award winning ad agency? Do you want to work with a team of talented individuals with personality? If so, read on......
The Project Coordinator will proactively handle projects from estimate to post-project review working with the client and account management to drive program design and execution. The coordinator will concentrate on planning and managing projects as they move between the client and the agency. You will partner with Account Management and Creative teams to deliver projects, ranging from web site development to long format print pieces, on time and within budget with an eye toward exceeding client expectations.
Here's what you'd do:
- Would need to generate their own ideas about how to coordinate things, enhance communication, connect people, take things off people’s plates, etc
- Review and manage job progress according to the project plan. Updating the project plan if necessary.
- Should have solid understanding of print and digital production
- Able to remain cool and collected when others are stressed
- Time management and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, at least 50% interfacing with internal people, 50% client facing
- Would need to be extremely flexible to test and try new processes, evaluate them, and change the process if needed
- Definitely familiarity with MACs
- Able to pick leaders brains efficiently, get quick answers, and help implement them, whatever they are in whatever kind of function
- Sharing schedules and developing plans for resources with the Creative Director.
This is an onsite position. Local candidates only.