Our client, a Global eCommerce Leader, is looking for a Project Coordinator!
The Project Coordinator serves as a core member managing the efforts and execution of business deliverables and objectives. They will act as a liaison and central point of contact for all stakeholders and customers. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, we want to have you on the team!
Summary: This work is not a project, rather is ongoing business execution. Responsibilities include:
• Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
• Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
• Working with managers and project managers to develop a comprehensive workflow process for project.
• Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
• Maintain document control, track project activities and team communication.
• Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
• Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
• Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders
• Develops and review project status and reports.
• Supports senior management and directors by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines. Requirements
• 1-3 years of project coordination and/or project management experience
• Four year degree is preferred from an accredited institution.
• Proven ability to complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Proficient in Excel (VLook-Ups, Pivot Tables, etc) • Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills a must.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, detail oriented with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Customer-service oriented • Familiarity with Confluence, Salesforce Community, Learning Management Systems is a plus. Additional details: for this job
• This project coordinator position is for Retail Training reporting to the Director.
• You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects impacting the entire US eCommerce Retail organization.
• Deliverables will include the coordination and execution of projects of all retail facing training, programs and initiatives.