• Assist supply partners with changes to their offers on the company systems and customer service issues.
• Assist with the maintenance of a supplier database containing rates, evergreen permissions, notification preferences, waiver requirements and supplier specific history and trends.
• Manage issues when surfaced by supplier or Accounting
• Proactively manage rate renewal and insurance projects and ongoing rate changes and insurance updates within company systems
• Assist account managers with collecting information from new suppliers and reviewing for accuracy before being submitted to content team or DM to load as new partner
• Create ad hoc reports to assist account managers with accomplishment of supply objectives in individual markets
• Assist with supply contract negotiation/amendments and insurance tracking for new and existing suppliers.
• Ad hoc projects
The Local Expert line of business sells activities and services including theme park tickets, Broadway shows, tours, attractions, ground transfers, and airport parking to consumers before they leave on their trips and/or while they are in destination.
Destination Managers are single point of contact for Local Expert partners in an assigned territory. This position has daily interaction with external partners, other members of the Local Expert team, and internal managers for multiple lines of business. The Destination Coordinator supports the Destination Managers in their day to day duties.
Specific responsibilities include:
Support account managers by working with suppliers to resolve issues and/or questions and collecting and refining data to support yearly sales objectives. Manage supplier relations specific to content accuracy/changes, expiring rates, accounting discrepancies and customer service escalations from the call center.
• Relationship Building: Must be able to earn trust of suppliers so they think of us first when the make a change or have situations come up that will impact our sales.
• Strategy/Planning: Understand the needs of the business, anticipating and developing business priorities to meet these needs.
• Problem Solving: Must be able to think through complex problems, analyze data and identify root causes and take appropriate action to eliminate future issues.
• Multi-Tasking: Manage multiple competing and shifting priorities across the portfolio in combination with current projects.
• Personal Effectiveness: Must feel a strong sense of ownership to each assigned project or initiative and work it through to best possible outcome. Focusing on what is best for our customers, and our partners.
• Also able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change
• College degree preferred
• 1-3 years related experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools. Technologically adept.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with a high attention to detail
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, constant changing environment
• Maintain strong vendor relations with a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from executive management to individual contributor
• Flexibility required
• Reliability is a must
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs