The Product and Sales Activation team is a global team within the Ads organization focused on successfully launching new products and solutions to our advertisers and channeling feedback from advertisers and Sales teams back to the Product teams. We cover a range of products and features.
We receive Product Feedback from advertisers from a range of different sources. We’re looking for someone with strong analytical and organizational skills who manages the Product Feedback process consolidating feedback by Product area and channeling the feedback back to the Product teams.
Consolidate Product feedback across multiple sources and create regular reports with insights
Run cross-functional meetings, identifying action items and driving to successful completion.
Ensure timely delivery of content for the Monthly Advertiser Feedback Report from all contributors
Maintenance and optimization of internal product feedback tool to ensure high quality submissions from Sales teams
Analyze data using logic and reason to make sound decisions/recommendations. Develop and prepare project documentation, improve processes, maintain web pages and track reports to communicate details of project
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Daily Review of incoming product feedback
- Maintenance and optimization of internal feedback tool
- Ensure timely delivery of content from all contributors to the product feedback process
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing
- 2 years experience working product development, Online Marketing or a related field.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- SQL Experience
- AdWords and Online Marketing knowledge
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs