Our experiential marketing agency client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their NYC team on a ‘freelance to perm’ assignment ASAP.
The Project Coordinator provides vital support to all departments by scheduling, budgeting, reporting, trafficking, and managing projects from concept through implementation.
The Project Coordinator will touch various project types to include events, tradeshows, mobile tours, new product launches, sampling, environmental graphics, collateral, premiums, video production, new business and branding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifies creative needs to develop budgets and production timelines for multiple projects
• Establishes relationships with outside vendors and fabricators to recommend solutions and coordinate deliverables
• Produces estimates that accurately reflect the scope of work for various project types
• Directs graphic development as well as identifying and documenting ongoing change requests (Trafficking of print assets)
• Maintains status reports for weekly team meetings
• Assess work load and assign projects to Creative Leads
• Traffics graphic deliverables to print vendors and routes internal approvals
• Books event photography and videography for marketing and social media
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• 3+ years of experience in project/account management experience, preferably in a marketing or advertising agency
• Must have a positive attitude and be able to work under tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
• Should have a basic understanding of pre-press, design and production processes
• Experience with managing relationships with vendors, fabricators, and printers
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs