Provides internal project coordination services in order to efficiently initiate, schedule and manage projects through Global Creative Services.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
• Owns the flow of projects through the Global Creative Services department.
• Understands Creative Services timelines/dependencies for typical marketing communications projects
• Initiates projects by identifying and applying appropriate project schedules in Workfront (Project Management System), and assigning jobs based on manager input and resource availability.
• Day to day tactical contact for client and creative team.
• Monitors internal and external schedule changes and makes adjustments as necessary.
• Identifies issues that may impact project completion.
• Coordinates approval process with client and creative team.
• Leads status meeting with client and creative team. Responsible for creating and maintaining weekly status report.
• Maintains complete and accurate files on all assigned marketing projects.
• Identifies problems and suggests changes/solutions in policy and procedure when necessary.
• Helps ensure positive client and creative work environment.
• Attends and participates fully in training sessions. Continually updates personal technical knowledge of Workfront (Tracking & Scheduling)
Position Routinely Interacts with:
• Project Managers
• Creative Team Managers
• Creative Services Writers, Artists, Production and Technical staff
• Outside agency partners
Education & Experience
• 2 years project coordination experience (or equivalent) critical
• 2-4 years experience in marketing, communications or related field a plus
Knowledge and Skills
• Detail oriented, professional and resilient in a high stress environment.
• Knowledge of creative process for print and digital work.
• Problem solving skills for standard, tactical project management activities.
• Self-motivated, extremely organized and have strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on technology as a tool for productivity.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs