Our client is an innovative Digital Agency with a global presence. They are looking for a Junior PM / Project Co-Ordinator to assist the existing project management function.
There ideal candidate will be a 2nd jobber, ideally having worked in an agency environment.
You will be enthusiastic, communicative, have good attention to detail and be highly organised. You will be expected to assist Project Managers on a variety of projects at one time with functions such as communications, project scoping, timelines and budgets.
You will be working with the team to define project requirements, cost estimates, timelines, making sure the clients’ needs are met and projects delivered successfully.
They do not expect a fully-fledged Junior PM to join the team. They want a motivated candidate with drive looking to progress in the role and organisation. You must have a willingness to learn and get stuck in where needed.
Excellent learning and progression for someone looking to develop in a project management environment. Will look at a variety of experience but an interest in web development, video, social, photography, print and digital would be of use or experience working in an agency environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified.
- Multi-tasking and willingness to get stuck in.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PPT.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (shoots, events, etc)
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
- Experience managing projects e.g. web development, video, photography, print work, etc.
- Project Management training or certification.
- Experience in a digital or advertising agency.
- Use of SmartSheets, Concept and Jira.