Large Media and Entertainment brand in New York is looking for skilled Cinema 4D Specialists/3D Generalists to join their Creative Services team on a project-by-project basis.
- Designing a wide variety of imagery from electronics to animations.
- Combining 2d and 3d elements into large scale still images.
- Photoshop compositing with shading and lighting emphasis.
- Starting from a pencil sketch you will need to be able to utilize photoshoots, stock photography, 3d stock, and 3d modeling to generate 3d multipass renders that create a cohesive, photo realistic image in Photoshop.
- Able to work in high-volume atmospheres under tight deadlines.
- Support the team with projects as needed.
- Required software knowledge: Cinema 4d, Octane Render, Photoshop, After Effects
- MUST be able to work on PC.
- Extensive background in the Media/Entertainment field.
- Must be able to work with Art and Creative Directors and guide them through the projects from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate will be special effects oriented and understand complex print and digital concepts
- Must be willing to come in and work with the department and leave their egos at the door.
- Retouchers must be flexible, able to work tight deadlines and are able to get their hands dirty as far as cutting files up.