• Responsibilities include writing tutorials and code examples in in WPF using XAML and C# that will help developers successfully create integrated plug-ins for a web development tool.
• The Programming Writer will be responsible for researching the extensibility architecture and helping to determine a prioritized content plan.
• Meet all style and content guidelines, produce content and guide it through the technical review process, as well as troubleshoot content build/publishing issues.
• Work closely both with other programming writers and with the product development team.
• Experience with XAML.
• Experience in .NET application development with C#
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required, as are the ability to master multiple tools, meet deadlines and track progress on deliverables, and work independently and as part of a team.
3-5 years work related experience required. Excellent technical writing skills required. The ability to read or write a high-level programming language and understand the principles of high quality software development is required. May require the ability to develop code samples and applications. Must possess expert understanding of one or more major technologies, such as database design and development, networking, client/server applications, security, multimedia, or device drivers, etc. Must have demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, broad but related areas of technology. The ability to be proactive in solving problems is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.
Writing samples are required before an interview will be scheduled. Coding samples are very welcome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs