Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions Level III is Senior with 4-6 years of Experience
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
• Lead and participate in gathering and documenting requirements and functional specifications.
• Design, develop, and maintain software architectures, interfaces, and object-oriented classes in .NET/C#.
• Design, develop, PowerShell Scripts.
• Design, develop, and maintain web services using .NET Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Design, develop, SharePoint and Project Server Events, APIs and Workflows in .NET
• Design, develop, and maintain utility programs and tools for assisting in the installation and management of the software when deployed.
• Microsoft C#; .NET 4; ASP.NET MVC4; WCF, WF
• Fluent with PowerShell scripting and can become a PowerShell expert
• T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures
• Experience working with Big Data, SQL Server, and/or SharePoint 2013 is a plus
• HTML 5 experience (nice to have)
• AJAX UI development and debugging experience
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Microsoft IIS web server environment
• Object-oriented class design and implementation
• Multithreaded programming and debugging
• Web services design, programming and debugging
• Analyzing and correcting software performance issues
• Drafting and maintaining software documentation: specifications, requirements, and user guides
• Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques: Agile, Scrum
• Software and system architectural design, modeling and analysis
• Good planning, organizational, and communications skills
• Self-motivated, inquisitive individual who works well in a small team
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Excellent technical, cross group collaboration and communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs