The AI and Research Group brings together our world-class research organization alongside all our AI product efforts to provide greater opportunity to accelerate our innovation in AI, and to enable us to create truly intelligent systems and products for our customers.
We are an agile cross-disciplinary lab within AI and Research. Our work spans social, search+graph, and conversation-driven experiences. We have most recently been at the forefront of focus on Conversation as a Platform (CaaP), developing and delivering Bot Framework which enables developers to build and connect intelligent bots to users wherever they are – from Facebook Messenger, to Skype, Slack, Kik, Telegram and more.
We are seeking a strong Content Engineer with a passion for technology and a focus on developer experience. Your role is to walk in the developer’s shoes, creating samples, documentation, and solutions for platforms and technologies we support. You’re the Bot Framework developer platform’s first customer. Your mission: to advocate for all customers, improve the dev model, and help developers working with our products and technologies. As part of the product team, you create documentation that improves the worldwide developer experience. You’re passionate about creating modern, rich and engaging developer-focused content that flows from your first customer experience using our development technologies.
You should have:
- Experience designing and developing customer-oriented technical content
- Experience writing for a highly technical audience: Developer, DevOps or ITPro
- Experience working with Git and GitHub as a content management system
- Experience with C# (need to be able to understand code and write code snippets for docs.)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
**This person can work 100% remote once onboarded and ramped**