We’re looking for a talented programmer writer with .NET (C#) programming experience and a passion for learning new technologies. In this role, you will support content deliverables for API docs.
These services are AI and machine learning based tools for developers, and it allows devs to have AL and ML inside of their experience on their apps.
There are a total of 25 API’s in the areas of vision, speech, language, knowledge and search.
If you are interested in improving and challenging content, and working with new technology, this is a great role for you! This includes:
- Work on developer documentation (i.e. getting started guides) for API’s (Vision, Speech, Language, Search, Knowledge). The top 5-10 services will be identified as the priority to get ready for the Build conference. Continue to work on API’s post Build to help them get high quality documentation and uniformity across services.
- Some API’s will have sample code, and others you will dig in and write code samples.
- Completed documentation components must demonstrate an understanding of programming documentation principles and development, describe complex state-of-the-art software architectures, and describe how to develop software applications using the Software Developer Kits, APIs, or developer tools being documented.
- Derives documentation from project source code as part of this process.
- Work with more complex technologies and a wider array of technologies.
- Develop code samples and sample applications for developer documentation.
- Work and collaborate with all the teams to understand their needs and updated priority content requests.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Ability to read and write code in .NET languages
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for developers
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Proactive communicator, consultative, and ability to drive partner communications and engagement
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, or equivalent degree