We’re looking for a talented programmer writer with programming experience, writing experience, and a passion for learning new technologies.
If you are interested in improving and challenging content, and working with new technology, this is a great role for you! This includes:
• Work on developer documentation (i.e. getting started guides, tutorials) for Cognitive API’s (Vision, Speech, Language, Search, Knowledge).
• Create high quality documentation and uniformity across services.
• Review content, identify the gaps, and create missing content. For example, some API’s will have sample code, and others you will dig in and write code samples.
• Work with more complex technologies and a wider array of technologies.
• Develop code samples and sample applications for developer documentation.
• Work and collaborate with all teams to understand their needs and updated priority content requests.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
• Ability to read and write code in .NET languages
• 3+ years’ experience creating content for developers
• Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a dynamic, changing environment
• Proactive communicator, consultative, and ability to drive partner communications and engagement
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, or equivalent degree