The RSM Program Manager will act as the prime contact between our Client’s European Head Quarters, BG and Subsidiaries ensuring the successful execution and management of Physical Demo Systems and completion of specific business analysis to support business decisions.
This role is a key link between various internal and external groups. To be effective in this position one needs to build a deep understanding of the overall RSM Business to identify opportunities for further developing the existing business model.
This is a challenging and fast moving role and is ideally suited to someone who is able to prioritise and focus on the important tasks, seeing each task through to the end.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
• Complete detailed analysis to support our Client’s product sales overall approach / strategy of our current and future product portfolio.
• Design and implementation of process and structural improvements to support all activities around Physical Demo Systems & Channel Marketing with the introduction of key performance indicators where applicable.
• Drive process improvements / re-engineering our business models based on factual information (i.e. data analysis etc) clearly showing what benefits that will be achieved.
• Build an in-depth knowledge of MS Sales to ensure the appropriate data can be pulled and analysed to support specific business decisions.
• Ensure that the Special Deal approval matrix is reviewed and maintained every quarter and report against the overall “Framework”
• Pull specific monthly business intelligence reports as direct inputs into the regional Monthly Business Reviews
• Manage relationship with Senior management at Kiosk vendor as well as representing E&D EHQ across the various groups within the organisation.
• Steer / drive vendor to ensure they provide best practice at a lower cost, drive continuous improvement, improve efficiencies and help scale our business without a proportional rise in cost.
• Ensure operational models developed are scalable to deliver projected growth in volumes and customer base
• Engage in vendor organisational model reviews to enable correct vendor support model alignment to our Client’s product quality requirements
• Work with EMEA Operations Manager for the annual and mid-year budgeting for this business.
• Track and monitor budget V’s actual and ensure all stakeholders are aware of budget status across each of our business models (i.e. Kiosks, Vendors, TouchScreens etc)
• Ensure that all Purchase Orders are raised on time, accurate and go through the correct approval process.
• Ensure that all Kiosks placed with specific partners has a contract in place.
• Be a point of escalation of any queries or exception requests received by our Client’s Subsidaries and Vendors.
• Management of the end to end Demo Disk process to ensure EMEA is represented at a Global Level to ensure the correct Software is included to meet each Countries specific content and legislation requirements.
• Comprehensive data analysis to support any specific business needs and thereby driving the correct decisions.
Involves working closely with the Business Group, HQ, Sales team, Operations, Our Client’s Subsidiaries and External vendors.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and provide alternative solutions to complex problems.
• Self-starter with ability to accept responsibility for a task and see it through to completion is required.
• Proven software knowledge / experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask, coordinate and manage time sensitive issues in a matrix organisational structure.
• Demonstrated strong ability to interpret complex accounting, analysis, budgeting, and business information.
• Independent, flexible and proactive in your approach.
The ideal candidate’s qualifications should include:
• 3-5 years working experience preferably in multinational environment.
• Ability to work under and deliver to continual deadline constraints is essential.
• Preference given for business degree or accounting qualification.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization is essential
• Initiative and drive, possess a strong desire to continuously improve systems, processes and deliver against agreed objectives
• Good working knowledge of our Client’s products.
• Appreciate of detailed information and understanding of the broader implications.
• Initiative, enthusiasm and a positive attitude required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs