Our client is one of the main players in the social media space. The Cloud helps millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers to see the benefits of the technology come to life.
- You will help those who have used company products and you know how to craft a compelling case for sticking with it.
- This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise up sell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities.
- Strategizing with Strategic Account Specialists to secure and increase account revenue.
- You have strong marketing skills and the ability to create and deliver storytelling content using multiple formats and platforms.
- Sales experience is also required to understand and support the team to ensure proper landing and execution of sales targets.
- Create and execute customer programs at scale for the GSuite Account Management division
- Track customer sales programs and impacts
- Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
- Having previous experience in a digital content role, or a marketing role involving content creation
- Having at least 2 years of sales experience
- SQL knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good attention to detail towards tasks, ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- English fluency - second European language is a plus