Exciting opportunity for a strong Marketing Product/Program Manager to create and manage academic programs and partnerships with industry leaders and professional associations to increase student enrollment and retention, with a focus on Accounting & Finance. In this position you will partner with faculty, staff, and internal stakeholders to research, define and execute holistic, cross-platform marketing strategies. In short, you thrive on solving complex problems through rigorous research, data based analysis and creation of go-to-market strategies. This position is a mix of marketing strategy, relationship management, community engagement (national), and product manager.
- 5+ years in Marketing Communications, with go to market experience
- Experience and understanding of the Accounting & Finance corporate landscape (companies, associations, influencers)
- Passion for continuing and higher education
- Ability to work across a large organization with multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of marketing and data analytics and how ability to create ROI through strategic marketing programs
- Ability to create and refine strategic marketing plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Experience managing a marketing P&L is a must
If you meet all of the above criteria and are interested in learning more, apply now!
Preferred location is on-site in Denver, but open to remote candidates for the perfect fit.