- Lead our regional marketing programs in LATAM, identifying and managing key partnerships.
- Ensure optimal content strategy, editorial presence and inclusion in outbound communications, post activation and own all other assets related to the programs.
- Drive product adoption and positive sentiment amongst developer audience in Latin America by developing and executing localized events, webinars, case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, etc.
- Manage CRM tracking and pipeline of developer leads acquired through events in LatAm.
- Develop content for partner case studies, including creative and overall narrative for each.
- Content management: Candidate will be responsible for being an expert who can translate Platform products into clear presentation narratives for speakers to deliver to developer audiences. Responsibilities include creation of product narrative, team coordination, team briefing, localization, updating materials based on latest product updates and priorities.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese also strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to distill complex product details and benefits into clear and compelling marketing content aimed at our global developer audience.
- An understanding of the developer ecosystem, key trends shaping the industry, key players, new trends, and a knowledge of where opportunities exist for innovation.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and evolving priorities.
- Strong developer/tech orientation, with a passion for the intersection of technology and marketing amongst the app developer ecosystem.
- Team oriented, someone who is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- 4+ years in product marketing, content development, or events management role.
- Experience crafting communications and marketing to technical and/or developer audiences.
- Experience with Latin America market.
- Experience working in fast paced, cross functional companies.
- Experience planning and executing marketing communications.