*Gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into functional designs and specifications.
*Drive the design and build process and manage projects.
*Accountable for managing project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables.
*Propose multiple potential solutions for complex or new problems or processes and makes objective recommendations as to which direction should be taken. *May assist in conducting third-party product evaluation and integration.
*Collaborate with business owners on training, testing and related activities.
*Facilitate critical trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
*Actively lead risk mitigation and management and lead problem resolution as issues arise. Has the ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions to meet business objectives.
*Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new report functionality with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
*Management of own task list and appropriate prioritization within overall team, department and company requirements.
*Maintain documentation for changes/enhancements to reports.
* Provide regular reporting to management on progress and ensure that critical items are escalated as appropriate.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be in charge of enhancing Our client's affiliate technology platforms.
*You will work alongside a team of highly technical teams focused on engineering and deploying partner data platforms. In this, you will be responsible for maintaining data integrity, analyzing and enhancing current data processes while ensuring optimum performance and stability across multiple internal and third party affiliate platforms.
*You possess advanced technical skills and experience with multiple data environments where full understanding of platform architecture and data flows allows you to ensure reliability and consistency of the data processes linking all platforms together.
• Function as technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert for Our Client's affiliate platforms.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve or escalate data inconsistencies across platforms (internal and external) to Data Engineering and Marketing Technology teams.
• Closely engage with affiliate technology providers to enhance platform configuration and processes.
• Assist with code changes to both SQL data feeds or JS tag configurations required to improve data quality.
• Develop and maintain automated processes that improve platform operations and keep infrastructure running smoothly.
• Gather business requirements them across engineering teams in order to build business performance dashboards.
• Support and educate the Partner Solutions team and its stakeholders on platform configuration and data processes. Requirements:
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical disciplines.
• Technical troubleshooting, problem solving skills and performance tuning experience.
• Excellent analytical skills, with knowledge on SQL language and enterprise data warehousing.
• Basic scripting skills with Java.
• Strong technical aptitude, can do attitude.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs