Responsible for standing up and managing the execution of larger retention marketing programs with cross-channel deliverables. Serves as the single point of contact between internal teams and partner agencies or vendors. Communicates deliverables, deadlines and expectations to cross-functional teams and agencies. Identifies and mitigates risks and roadblocks to insure timely deliveries and program success.
· Partners with cross-functional teams to activate programs and to orchestrate execution.
· Clearly and actively tracks and communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and status
· Understands inter-departmental dependencies and integration and advocates for the best solution
· Identifies program risks and provides mitigation strategies to stakeholders
· Creates and publishes schedules, sets interim milestones and roactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results
· Initiates and leads meetings with cross-functional departments and vendors and summarizes action items
· Works with resource management, creative, and agencies on resource allocations and timely execution of tasks
· Runs a variety of digital and sometimes direct mail deliverables created by in-house teams and partner agencies
· Manages day-to-day tasks of program execution including routing creative for stakeholder reviews, managing feedback cycles and revisions ensuring feedback was addressed
· Fosters partnerships with Marketing, Creative, Production, CRM and Partner Agencies
· Monitors and advocates adherence to process
· Identifies means to improve workflow to find efficiencies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management/account/marketing management
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Digital experience a must; Agency or retail experience preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Basecamp and Smart Sheets a plus
- Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams to get work done
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings.
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Passion for our programs, clients, cast and marketing