Cloud Program Manager
Duration: 12 months temporary assignment
Languages: English & German or French , pay between £42-52k pa pro rata plus perks
We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our Client, the global technology company with great offices in London:
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, our Client delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Cloud team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses.
This is a Program Manager role within the enterprise products renewals team with the objective of helping our Strategic Account Specialist (SAS) retain and grow our existing customer base through customer facing programs targeting various stakeholder groups from Executives to IT Admins to End-Users.
You will be responsible for helping to design, execute, and manage these customer programs at scale within EMEA. You will be responsible for managing events, live in region and on-line. This extends to liaising with, and interviewing customers (and their community of end-users) to drive invitations and tailor content. You will need to deliver content such as product training on a regular basis to end-users. You will also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams for speakers as well as facilities staff to ensure logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the program. In order to do this, you'll independently maintain relationships within the customer, partners and Client’s ecosystem. You will also maintain good quality data in Salesforce CRM.
* B.A/B.S. degree
* Experience in a sales, marketing or business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience).
* 2-3 years project management experience
* Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
* Proficient knowledge of enterprise products, and confidence in providing product training to groups of end-users.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Self-driven and independent.
* Ability to work systematically.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Design, execute, and manage customer programs at scale - travelling to the EMEA sub-region where necessary to assist on the ground or to deliver content.
* Ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to check-in meetings.
* Keep all document management repositories for program updated and logically organised for ease of use by team members.
* Evaluate data, develop recommendations, and resolve problems of diverse scope.
* Manage events and campaigns from start to finish, and communication with customers pre & post events to actively encourage participation.
* Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
* Manage communications within the core program team and broader Cloud teams.
* Mentor new team members, helping them get up to speed on the program.
* Establish and maintain professional relationships and communications with customers, partners, and Client’s management
* Where applicable, manages complex customer relationships inclusive of remediation/engagement plans and associated cadence meetings with customers.