Aquent’s large Financial Services Partner is seeking a highly skilled Program Manager to join their team. Working under general direction, the Program Manager will be responsible for a program of work consisting of multiple interrelated projects designed to execute on an enterprise strategy or vision that impacts multiple business units across the organization. This position must effectively partner with stakeholders and senior management to ensure the strategic goals and objectives of the program are met and deliver the desired enterprise value. The Program Manager will actively lead, consult with and/or participate in ideation/conceptualization meetings that work to identify the enterprise business challenges that ultimate inform the program’s strategic objectives.
• Project manager must have good understanding of IT projects, but the person will work on the business side to liaise with technical team, and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
• Need candidates with good functional experience with IT systems
• Understanding of training and change management
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Ability to express technical and business concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to assembling project plans, budgets and team work assignments
• Ability to manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedure
• Ability to determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Ability to monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Ability to foster teamwork, work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, non-verbal, and written, Action and results oriented, Excellent organization and time management skills, Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent facilitation, negotiation and consensus-building skills, Ability to multi-task
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs